The Settlers of Catan - one of the most successful games of our time!
Inspired by the discovery- and colonization-trips of Scandinavian tribes, mostly known under the name Vikings, Klaus Teuber developed 1990 The Settlers of Catan.
In Settlers of Catan, players take on the role of these strains, which are on their way out to find new fertile land. Once there ensues an immediate competition for the resource-rich areas. Up to four players are representing the landings tribes.
The particular on the island of Catan. Once you've played The Settlers of Catan 2-3 times, Catan looks in the following games from always something different than before. While it should be played in the first rounds with a recommended starting grid, the following games will be played with a variable structure, that will always make at least challenging game situations.
Content and material
1 x Die Siedler von Catan
- 19 Terrain Hexes (Tiles)
- 6 Sea Frame Pieces
- 18 Circular Number Tokens (Chits)
- 95 Resource Cards (Bearing the Symbols for the Ore, Grain, Lumber, Wool, and Brick Resources)
- 25 Development Cards (14 Knight/Soldier Cards, 6 Progress Cards, 5 Victory Point Cards)
- 4 Building Costs Cards
- 2 Special Cards: Longest Road & Largest Army
- 16 Cities (4 of Each Color Shaped like Churches)
- 20 Settlements (5 of Each Color Shaped like Houses)
- 60 Roads (15 of Each Color Shaped like Bars)
- 2 Dice
- 1 Games Rules & Almanac Booklet (german)
Achtung! Nicht für Kinder unter 3 Jahren geeignet. Erstickungsgefahr wegen verschluckbarer Kleinteile.
Attention: Pictures and Texts - All rights reserved and protected by copyright
Attention! Not suitable for children under 3 years, because of small parts. Suffocation hazard!